please help me choose

?

luxe flap vs. expandable flap

1. dark silver luxe flap

2. black expandable flap

3. blue expandable flap

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was having second thought about buying the exoandable flap. I decided not to get it for now. Another bag that I kinda like is the luxe flap. Can you ladies help me decide between the two?
    thanks

2. I'd get the luxe flap and may be the expandable later.

3. i love the luxe flap - i have the bronze one - the dark silver is gorgeous! I would have chosen that color if i didn't already have a muse in in a similar color. You will enjoy the flap - a great bag.

4. I'm not crazy about the expandables. Not original and I think probably totaly useless. Sorry.

5. I like Quilted Chanel so I vote for the expandable!

6. i'll help you make your decision by posting pics of my luxe flap and what fits inside (as promised) tonight...thanks for being patient!:flowers:
    i'd get the luxe flap now and the expandable at a later date if you realize you can't live without it.

7. I voted for the dark silver luxe flap!

8. thanks for the votes ladies. i am also kind of leaning towards the luxe flap. i really lova how the expandable looks but am worried that it is too fragile. i have been wearing my vintage ligne tote (which i think has similar leather to the expandable) and i keep worrying that i will scratch the leather or something.....

9. I voted for the luxe flap....don't have one yet but it may be my next bag. I just love the look of it.

10. definitely prefer the luxe flap, it is such a hot bag!

11. I'd get the luxe flap :yes:

12. I vote for luxe flap. I don't like expandable.

13. I have a luxe flap and it is my favorite bag! So I may be biased but I vote for luxe flap. LOL.

14. Although, I like the both, I would go for the Luxe flap.

15. i would say get the luxe flap