please help me choose

luxe flap vs. expandable flap

1. dark silver luxe flap

2. black expandable flap

3. blue expandable flap

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. I was having second thought about buying the exoandable flap. I decided not to get it for now. Another bag that I kinda like is the luxe flap. Can you ladies help me decide between the two?
  2. I'd get the luxe flap and may be the expandable later.
  3. i love the luxe flap - i have the bronze one - the dark silver is gorgeous! I would have chosen that color if i didn't already have a muse in in a similar color. You will enjoy the flap - a great bag.
  4. I'm not crazy about the expandables. Not original and I think probably totaly useless. Sorry.
  5. I like Quilted Chanel so I vote for the expandable!
  6. i'll help you make your decision by posting pics of my luxe flap and what fits inside (as promised) tonight...thanks for being patient!:flowers:
    i'd get the luxe flap now and the expandable at a later date if you realize you can't live without it.
  7. I voted for the dark silver luxe flap!
  8. thanks for the votes ladies. i am also kind of leaning towards the luxe flap. i really lova how the expandable looks but am worried that it is too fragile. i have been wearing my vintage ligne tote (which i think has similar leather to the expandable) and i keep worrying that i will scratch the leather or something.....
  9. I voted for the luxe flap....don't have one yet but it may be my next bag. I just love the look of it.
  10. definitely prefer the luxe flap, it is such a hot bag!
  11. I'd get the luxe flap :yes:
  12. I vote for luxe flap. I don't like expandable.
  13. I have a luxe flap and it is my favorite bag! So I may be biased but I vote for luxe flap. LOL.
  14. Although, I like the both, I would go for the Luxe flap.
  15. i would say get the luxe flap