Please help me choose!

1. So, I've been wanting the watercolor stripe tote and planned on buying it in April, but today I was in TJMaxx and saw a bag I have wanted forever! The Straw Flower and Bee Motif tote for only $ 200 ! (MSRP $ 398) Now I'm torn and I can't buy both, so please help me choose. Here are pics of both. [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. Personally, I'd go with the watercolor tote. However the straw bag would go with more and $200 is a great deal. I'm not a lot of help, but if I had to choose this second, I'd go with watercolor.....

3. I think the Bee bag is so cute :yes:. Although, I'm probably in the minority, but I dont care for the watercolor.

4. They had one of the straw bags at a TJ Maxx here last week for the same price. I looked at it and then passed. I would go with the watercolor stripe. I think it's a great combination of colors and is very summery.

5. I prefer the bee bag. Maybe for my own personal reasons since I already own the shoes!

6. I personally love the watercolor tote. Let us know what you choose.

7. Thanks for the help, ladies. I'll let you know tomorrow because I'm sure that if I don't go back for the bee tote first thing, it will be gone.

8. I really like the bee tote! It seems like you would get more use out of the bee tote. Post pics when you get it!!!!

9. Oh I love both bags, hard choice! Both are great spring/summer bags! Good luck

10. Bee, for sure.
    I really am not a fan of the watercolor collection because it looks cheap [sorry if I offended anyone :sad: ].

11. TJ Maxx has layaway..can you put it on layaway for now as a way to keep it for a month......to further decide......i think lawayay charge is like 5.00 plus an extra % of the cost of the bag...you get that back if you decide within that month you don't want the bag.......you just lose the $5.00....
    how bout that??!!!!!
    BTW...i'm not fond of the water color tote..but do like the gallery tote with bee motif...you probably wont find this again........good luck!!!

12. I have the straw tote and absolutely love it. I am still looking for all the accessories to go with it. It is perfect for Spring and I can't wait to break it out soon as it has been sleeping all winter.

13. I passed on the bee tote myself at my local Marshalls.

reasons? (JMO - don't want to offend anyone)

1. the handle straps are not that long...it's uncomfortable to wear on the shoulder for me...turning it into a hand held/crook of the arm only bag...and I think it's too big for that.

2. it's kinda boxy...maybe it'll relax over time, but I felt like I had a box shoved under my arm.

3. it's a very "young" bag.

I would go with the watercolor stripe...any age can get away with a striped bag, it's very "free form" and good for a spring/summer bag (not structured). and it fits more comfortably over the shoulder.

again..these are just my opinions...

14. I like the bee better. Get what you love though.

15. i like the straw but thats probably bc the first coach i bought was a demi in the straw...but i looove the watercolor sooo um yea im not good at making these kind of decision :wtf: