Please help me choose!! Saleya MM or Speedy 25 (Damier)

Saleya MM or Speedy 25 (damier)

• saleya mm

• speedy 25 (damier)

Results are only viewable after voting.

scng127

Sep 21, 2006
I so can't decide b/w the 2. :s I just got a mono speedy 30 lately and am in love w/ it. After going through all those pics from you guys on how lovely a speedy 25 looks, I'm so tempted to get one cuz it's just TOO CUTE!!! (and so i can get a sister for my speedy 30 :P ) I think i can use the speedy 25 as a going out bag and for work sometimes too. However, i also like the saleya mm since i always like bigger bags for work and this will be my work bag most of the time...eventually, i might make use of the saleya mm more cuz i go to work 5 days a week :P.

what should i do? price is increasing soon and it takes me so long to fall asleep thinking of which one to choose! i so wanna get both but just can't afford for now.

please help!!...i'm about 5'6 and 120lbs...does it help :rolleyes: !?

if you are happy with a mono speedy 30 you'll find the speedy 25 too small.

Plus the speedy and saleya are totally different bags. Are you looking for a shoulder bag ? if so go with the saleya mm

Voted for the Saleya MM! LOVE the Saleya!

Plus... it'll be some variety since it's more different from the Speedy 30 you already have! Also - the price increase "savings" will be more since the Saleya is costlier than the Speedy.

if you are happy with a mono speedy 30 you'll find the speedy 25 too small.

Plus the speedy and saleya are totally different bags. Are you looking for a shoulder bag ? if so go with the saleya mm

yes, i know they're 2 totally different bags (except they're both damier i guess :P ), but i don't even know what kind of bag I want more!! i think i want both, one for going out and one for work, but i can't afford both right now :sad: !! i hate it..i'm so undecisive....why are LVs so pretty that i can't get enough of!!!!????

but now that i think about it, yea, maybe i want a shoulder bag....since the speedy is handheld!

Voted for the Saleya MM! LOVE the Saleya!

Plus... it'll be some variety since it's more different from the Speedy 30 you already have! Also - the price increase "savings" will be more since the Saleya is costlier than the Speedy.

yes, u're very right...very good point! i'll save more for the saleya! but don't u think speedies are more valued bags though?

wow, am i the only one who voted for the speedy? heh! i have the mono 30 too and i want the daimer speedy 25 next! (it's so cute).

good luck deciding though!

I am so about to click the saleya mm on elux, but every second I think about the damier speedy 25, I have second thoughts! Gosh...I wish I can have both haha!! I'll give it till the end of the day and go w/ the majority of votes!

But don't you guys think that speedy is a more valued bag cuz of its wellknown style and history? Hope i don't sound like i'm convincing myself towards the speedy....