please help me choose an anthracite!

which anthracite style is versatile for both casual and dressier outfits?

1. anthracite twiggy

2. anthracite city

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i've narrowed my choices down to the city or twiggy in anthracite. i am at the peak of my indecisiveness. i know i want anthracite, but which style is more versatile for both casual and dressier outfits? TIA! :heart:
  2. Personal opinion only, but I think the Twiggy seems more casual due to its duffel shape. The City will blend much more easily with both casual and dressier outfits.
  3. just to give an idea...

for me, casual can be jeans, denim skirts/capris, jean jackets, military style jackets, sweat or velour pants, khakis/capris, bermuda length shorts, casual a-line knee length skirts.

dressy for me can be jeans, nice trouser type pants, gaucho pants, knee length pants, dressier a-line knee length skirts, casual to semi-formal dresses.
  4. thank you kristydarling! i'm so indecisive right now it's making my head spin. :upsidedown: :blink:
  5. i think the twiggy would be more versatile considering your wardrobe. good luck!
  6. thanks gee! i appreciate your feedback! i have to make my decision right away... :sweatdrop:
  7. I think the City's shape is more versatile and can be dressed up or down. Of course I may be biased because I just got my AnthraCity today. Good luck with your decision. Anthracite is beeeautiful colour and will look great in either style. :smile:
  8. thank you cornetto and congrats on your anthracity...i would love to see pics!

because the city is kind of on the boxy side, i'm just wondering if it would work w/ my dressier outfits that i listed above.
  9. choice is still city style as it fits ur criteria for casual & dresser occasions.......:smile:
  10. ummm....get both? :graucho:

Seriously though...I think the city is more practical and functional, but you can't go wrong with either. The twiggy is so cute-looking, and it does hold a decent amount, too. Good luck with your decision!
  11. thank you celia & luvmygirls! :heart: i really appreciate your opinions..for such a big purchase, i need to make the right decision. :sweatdrop:

luvmygirls ~ i wish i could have both...that would solve my dilemma. :roflmfao: :p
  12. I voted for the TWIGGY style! :o) I just find this style to be very unique - the TWIGGY holds a lot of stuff as well... good luck on what you decide to get! :o)
  13. another vote for the twiggy...thank you helenNZ! :heart:
  14. the twiggy and city are tied...keep the votes coming :nuts: :sweatdrop:
  15. I voted city (mostly because I prefer that style on me).