Please Help me Authentic this Balenciaga

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i have bough this bag Seafoam first 2005 for a week but someone claim my bag is fake (even the serial number is corect) as the rivert of this bag is differnt from the current season and the handle of this 2005 is not round enough like the current season one too. Help me please to authentic this. I can't even sleep!!

pic2.jpg SL270078.JPG pic1.jpg
  2. Hi babygale, where did you buy this bag? The rope in the handle seems lighter (white) than the actual handle color... I've never seen that before, all of my Bbags have the same rope color as the handle and rest of the bag. It may be just the picture though??

3. I have bough from one website and is till new and the website very confirmed about the authen tic of the bag. My cam is very bad as the code is say 2005 1 103208 D941T 272 SAC Classique. Hope this will help..Thank you for looking

SL270083.JPG
  4. Babygale, the second picture you posted shows that the bale connecting the shoulder strap to the bag is square: this is a telltale sign that the bag is unfortunately a fake. Besides, that color was not even made in 2005. I'm quite sure you purchased a fake. However, if you want more opinions, you should post your query in the Authenticate thread in the Balenciaga subforum. You will get more answers there.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.