Please help me accessorize this dress

1. Hi all, I got this dress for an upcoming wedding, and need a little help with the accessories. I';m thinking of doing gold shoes and bangles, and a magenta or plum clutch. I found two lauren merkins that I love, but want to make sure I won't look too flashy/trashy. What do you guys think? Any other suggestions? Thanks!!!

Here are the bags

http://secure.activeendeavors.com/product/1/3/4030/320/

http://www.bergdorfgoodman.com/store/catalog/prod.jhtml;jsessionid=VUDK402NYSO5GCQAAKNRPVA?itemId=prod23560009&parentId=cat207700&masterId=cat260101&index=3&cmCat=cat000000cat257221cat260101cat261004cat207700

dress.JPG
  2. I love it!! What a fantastic color. I have a dress in the same color and I wear gold heels and a gold bag. Great idea...Im sure you will get lots of ideas from the ladies here. Its gorgeous!

3. I love it 2! You will look great.

4. Love the necklace! I was actually thinking of keeping the neck bare and just doing a bold(ish) cuff or bangles? You guys think no necklace will be too bare?

5. i think a bandle and that cluch would be a bith heavy for the arms -
    too much attention being drawn to the hands.

you can easily do a bare neck if you leave the hair down but would need something for the neck if you plan to put it up (or if you have short hair)

:smile:

6. With the neckline of the dress I wouldn't wear anything.

7. OK, if I go with the bright clutch I'll keep the wrist simple. Good call. Which clutch do you prefer (if you like either)?

8. I agree with this, especially for a wedding. :tup: I like clutch number 2. The dress is beautiful.

9. I like the clutch from AE.

Depending on how you wear your hair you could wear earrings if you want to wear jewlery. Or something fun in your hair. I agree on going simple at the neck and the arms.

10. I like the AE clutch. I think the BG one is too shiny to wear with a shiny dress, KWIM? I love the magenta and green combo though!

I would skip the necklace and go with bold earrings. And I think the bangles would look good.

11. love the 2nd clutch i would do earrings and bangles. Personally i don't c why u should leave ur wrist empty. If i wear carrying the clutch in my right arm i would wear the bangles in my left.

12. loooove the magenta and green!

13. go for bangles earings and bare neck

14. Thanks everyone for your input. ugh I can't decide on the clutch and it seems like you ladies are split on it also! I think I'm more wowed by the patent, but I also love the suede and think I might get more use out of it long term. Any other votes?