Please help! I'm a newbie to Fendi handbags! Question about bluefly.com!!!

well that's a good idea jlee. it's best to go with your gut when it comes to this stuff. If you decide to buy from the boutique you will be satisfied knowing you got the real deal.

I agree. There are some excellent fakes out there, and the only way to truly be 100% certain is to buy from the boutique itself. If that shred of doubt would linger and ruin your enjoyment of the bag, then it's much better to avoid it altogether. Enjoy the bag! (my wife certainly does :tup: )

Just got the gunmetal fendi from bluefly for 1100 since they had 20 percent off. It surely is beautiful, pristine and authentic. My only question is as to the closure mechanism. It is easy to open, but to close it I have to basically push the back and the front of the purse together to get it locked. Anybody else have closure issues? Thanks

Just got the gunmetal fendi from bluefly for 1100 since they had 20 percent off. It surely is beautiful, pristine and authentic. My only question is as to the closure mechanism. It is easy to open, but to close it I have to basically push the back and the front of the purse together to get it locked. Anybody else have closure issues? Thanks

Do you mean the gunmetal B bag? Usually once the top flap part fits into the female part of the closure, it should make a click, or magnetically catch into locked place. It might require very light pressure, but if you are struggling with it, somethings wrong. Send it back. :sad:

I agree with baglady, the closing problem was more for the bigger b bags but whenever I try on the smaller (regular bbag) size in the store I take forever to close it. Maybe its one of those things you need to get the hang of, if I love the bag I most probably would keep it anyway!If you would rather it be easy to close (which IS a very important fuction) then maybe this bag isn't for you:sad:

Thanks, ladies, it is the larger b-bag. The closure seems to work properly,it does lock, but I'm so used to magnetic closures, I guess I have to get used to it? I'll test-drive it around the house before deciding to keep it. I'm going to have to post pictures. After reading some of your posts, the Fendis I just got are from Bluefly and I'm a little scared.

Ladies, I have my small Magic patent tortoise type leather bag and I believe it's a large B-bag, gunmetal, good price..$1100....First of all, I need to have the experts authenticate both, but...I've been going crazy w/ the bags...two Chanels, the oxblood patent Valentino Histoire bag, one Kooba, which is a fun 70's vintage-type everyday bag. I've been lusting for the spy, but being the classic, tailored...(read perhaps boring type)...I consistently buy the more tailored type of bags. I'm so contemplating the fake issue even w/ bluefly...do I trade the Magic and the gunmetal b-bag in and get an authentic spy? Whaddya think?

Hi, I am new to this forum and I am trying to decide between the Tobacco zucca patent trim shoulder bag and the zucca mama bag. Does anybody own these? Could you tell me which one is the most popular and the pros and cons of each. Thanks.