Please help Identify this Handbag!

1. I guess it was fake since the listing was removed.

2. #1262 Apr 3, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2013
  3. great bag!

4. Hi everyone, I just have a quick question that you can hopefully answer. I've just recently purchased an LV Hudson GM and it looks 100% authentic, however the only thing I'm concerned with is the stamp. It is FL1018 which I guess means the 11th week of 2008, however I read that this bag was discontinued long before that. Is that true? I appreciate all your replies!

5. Hi and welcome, you could ask date code questions in the LV forum here: http://forum.purseblog.com/date-codes/

Hope it helps.

6. Thanks!

7. Does anyone know what this bag is called?

1365101316884.jpg 1365101331161.jpg
  8. Hi everyone!

I am desperate to know if anyone can identify this bag? I purchased it from a second hand shop & have never seen the logo before. It appears to be a letter S with a tiny triangular piece under upper S letter. I'd really appreciate any light on this mystery bag, the original strap is missing though,

Kind Regards,

Dee.

162.jpg 161.jpg 167.jpg 164.jpg
  9. #1275 Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2013
    I just made a thread about this unknown (to me) style Furla, and THEN noticed this sticky thread for identifying bags...sorry!

I was outbid at the last second on an auction site for this Furla bag (not eBay). I would still like to find this style Furla, but I've had no luck even with massive googling. I suspect it may be a vintage or at least fairly older style as I can't find anything on it so far. I figure if I can at least get the style name, that would help my search. I've also been stalking eBay lol on the chance that whoever got it was planning to resell - no luck. I do know from the auction pix that this one was made in Italy (not Romania or Tunisia as some Furla bags are.)

Would it be weird to email pix to Furla and ask them? I don't know as I've never really tried to hunt down a bag in this manner before.

Any thoughts/help is appreciated! TIA! :smile:

(also more pix here: http://s823.photobucket.com/user/pam_sez/library/Bags/Furla/Mystery%20Furla)

[​IMG]

[​IMG]