Please help; Gold Return to Tiffany Heart Ring.

1. Hi :smile:

I am wanting to purchase a gold return to Tiffany heart tag pendant Tiffany & Co. | Item | Return to Tiffany™ heart tag pendant, small. 18k gold. | United States

And would also like to purchase a gold return to Tiffany heart ring to match. Tiffany & Co. | Item | Return to Tiffany™ heart tag ring. Sterling silver. | United States

However when visiting the Tiffany store in Melbourne (Australia) the sales assistant mentioned that she did not think that the ring did came in gold?? The website also does not show the ring in gold. This seems a bit odd to me as I would have thought that Tiffany would have made a matching set?

Can anyone confirm if this is true, that their is no return to Tiffany ring in Gold? Is there a possibility that they might produce the ring in gold in the future?

Thanks for your help!!!

2. I've never seen that ring in Gold...most of their "Return to Tiffany's" collection is in silver (I like to think of it as their "introduction" line--a 'welcome' to the wonderful world of Tiffany's). You can try contacting the NYC store--it's their largest and sometimes has items not available at any other location. The Heart pendant is available (at least it is in the US). Good luck!

3. On my frequent trips to Tiffany's (mostly to browse), I've never seen that ring in gold.

4. Thanks for your help!

It's such a disapointment that it doesn't come in gold :sad: I don't understand why? I am really wanting to purchase both the ring and necklace as a set! I guess I may have to just get the silver then :sad: