Please help!! First time PCE ... !!

1. This question may not have a good answer but here it goes...

My PCE appointment is on Saturday the 22nd (scheduled late on purpose due to schedule and the bonus I'm getting this week at work).... but here's my problem...

There are several bags I'd like to have (Hampton's leather sig...Legacy shoulder bag...belted Ergo)...but none as much as the new Bleecker Leather Zip Small Hobo. That bag talks to me! haha

Have you ever gone to a PCE and bought charms/wristlet/scarves and ordered a bag at full price? Am I "wasting" my PCE???

I know I'm going to buy that Bleecker bag regardless but I'd rather go ahead and order it than buy a bag I like but not LOVE.

Feel free to tell me I'm in need of a smack upside the head! haha

What are your thoughts?
  2. You should get something you'll really love, not just buy a bag to get the discount. I say order the bleeker if that's what you really want.
  3. I say get what you love or I'll smack you with my Carly:okay:
  4. I don't think it's a waste to buy little items at all! They're fun and the little discounts add up. Use PCE for the incidentals and buy that Bleecker! :yes: (And that's my plan as well, but I'm grabbing up the small flap hobo! :wlae:)

5. I totally agree - get what you LOVE. And who knows, you might get lucky and have your SA give you the discount on your Bleecker as well (mine did ;)).
  6. I thought you could use the PCE invite to get 25% off of total purchase. So you could get accesories and your bag for 25% off.
  7. You should order the bag you love...
    use the discount on a few small accessories...great idea
  8. :roflmfao::roflmfao::roflmfao: