please help - Does anyone have/seen the tattersall bags?

1. The heritage stripe is growing on me - but I really love the tattesall pattern tote and I am willing to wait for it. Does anyone own it or seen it in person? :sad: I am wondering if it is the same exact material as the heritage stripe - it looks like it is online. I love the zip wallet, beauty case, etc Looking to order it soon - as v-day gifts from hubby. :shrugs:

2. I believe the previous Tattersall Tote material is fabric (felt it at a Coach Boutique recently) not coated canvas like the Heritage Stripe material. Unless you're referring to the NEW Tattersall Tote? I, too, fell in love with the Tattersall pattern and ended up getting the Hamptons Tattersall SUEDE Carryall (see attached pics). It's quite large and I had to put MANY coats of protectant but I just HAD to have it. *lol* I have the Tattersall cosmetic bag, too! I hope you get your Tattersall collection going! Good luck with your decision!

DSC01537_TPF.JPG DSC01553_TPF.JPG DSC01541_TPF.JPG DSC01539_TPF.JPG
  3. Do you mean the new Tattersall tote that was posted recently?

4. The new tattersall totes are coated like the Heritage stripe. I can't wait to see these!

5. shes talking about the new tattersall tote coming out....
    [​IMG]

From the way the logo is stamped it looks to be the same material as the heritage totes

6. this one is growing on me too - can't tell if it is too cutesy - i will have to wait and try on. my husband just walked and claims it is hideous although obviously he has no idea what he is talking about :smile: :smile:

7. oh - I haven't even seen the carryall yet - yours is adorable. I was thinking of the tote. I am worried that it is just a simple canvas material and will dirty very easily. Seems like the heritage may not dirty so quickly. Thanks for the help