Please help, Chloe Betty small or chain Betty

1. I just can't make up my mind on which bag to keep. I bought a small betty last week, but now I am not sure whether I should keep it or exchange it for chain betty :confused1: Any suggestions? Since my chloe is at home and I am so impatient :p and can't wait till next week when I get back from school, I uploaded the pics I found on the web, my small betty looks just like the one in the pic. Thanks a bunch;)

chain betty.jpg small chloe betty.JPG
  2. Honey - I don't know what to tell you?! i LOVE LOVE LOVE my chain Betty but I also see how beautiful the small one is as well. It should be whatever your heart desires and not what WE say!

3. I say go with the small bag, only because I like the symmetry of the two front pockets vs. the one large front pocket on the chain version.

4. well, before I looked at your pictures, my immediate thought was, go with the small betty BUT

you look incredible wearing that bag, you really do, so I am not so sure you should swop now :biggrin:

5. I have a brown patent chain betty and I love it.

6. Thank you so much, you are so sweet and I really appreciate your help on this one. I think I will probably go with the chain one, it is also bigger, which is another plus. So thank you sooooo much!!!

7. Thanks so much guys for all your help!!! :yes: I too love the symmetry of the pockets on the small betty, but it might just be too small and the chain one is a lot more roomy. Thanks so much guys ;)

8. Sounds like you've made up your mind - but I'm another vote for the chain Betty! I have it in chocolate patent, and it is roomy without being monstrously huge, chic and cool, and I had a woman in Seattle shout "Fabulous bag!" at me while carrying it. If that isn't a rousing endorsement, I don't know what is!

9. I agree that the chain Betty is the way to go. I had both in my hands and the small one seemed a little too small and I had difficulties keeping both shoulder straps on my shoulder. The chain Betty looks awesome on you!!

10. Cheapmommy, you are so right! That's exactly how I am with my small betty, so hard to keep both straps on. Thanks a lot guys:yes:

11. The color is gorgeous....I was drawn to that one at NM.....stunning....I like the chain on you....it looks great....

12. That chain betty looks great on you!!!

13. Love the chain Betty, I wish I could find one :sad:

14. It looks so pretty :smile:!