Please give me your thoughts on Potiron

1. Tell wearable is it? is it hard to match? I wear a lot of black--would the colors together look too Halloweenish?:confused1:
    Also I am Italian and Spanish among a bunch of other things and have a bit of a sallow undertone to my skin---do you think that would be a problem?
    Would love to hear your thoughts ....please post pictures if you can!
  2. :graucho: :graucho: ahem...SPILL????
  3. ^^ just musing Rose!! ...but do tell, you know me, I need your HONEST opinion!
  4. I can't picture poiron, I'll look in the ref section. Is this in relation to a bag or scarf?
  5. Too pumpkiny with black, IMO. Potiron I think looks best with browns, beiges, tans, and greens. Just my opinion though.
  6. Thanks HG...and i am thinking in terms of a bag!
  7. I think potiron is a great color...but best not with black... If you plan to wear it primarily w/ non-black...fabulous...would look great w/ denim w/ white...browns...naturals... Not great w/ black...would choose another color in this context...
  8. ^^^, yes, just had a look in the ref section. I agree, it would look better with browns etc. You do wear jeans etc and it would look lovely with the outfit that you wore when we did lunch last.
  9. Thanks so much for your opinions...(Rose, I can't for the life of me remember what I wore to lunch!:p ) ...but 90% of the time I am in Jeans and I know I had those on!
  10. Wow, these colors would be gorgeous with potiron!:heart:

{*Starts fantasizing about getting a bag in Potiron*}
  11. Are you pulling a shopmom...LOL...come on, what bag and some details please! It is a give and take here. Wanna take info. you must give sweetie!
  12. ^^^^ I am guessing a 35 cm birkin in poitron
  13. I like Potiron in Clemence but still prefer Orange. I agree with HG in pairing the color combinations--it looks fantastic with earthy tones and jeans. I'm not a huge fan of this color in Swift or Epsom however.
  14. What leather are we talking?
  15. Say hypothetically there was a birkin 30 in ....hmmm...chevre leather...let's say....
    So what do you all think about that?