Please come see my bargain beauties...A. Marc & E. Park!!!

betnyp

O.G.
Jul 24, 2006
Hah- that rhymed! :P
OK- some of you have been really helpful in my search for the perfect grey bag (couldn't decide between Anna Corinna & Botkier Bryant). I could only afford one- but neither were exactly right...well, I waited and got lucky on ebay with these two beauties that basically total the price of one. I adore them both!!!

oops-
This is the Andrew Marc "Vibe" in Gunmetal that I got a few weeks ago and haven't had a chance to post...I LOVE it! It's not for the faint of heart b/c it definitely IS metallic, but in a subtle, elegant way- not harsh at all...it really is a great neutral!!!

Attachments

• IMG_1151.jpg
    IMG_1151.jpg
    142 KB · Views: 61
  • IMG_1157.jpg
    IMG_1157.jpg
    172.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_1162.jpg
    IMG_1162.jpg
    171.9 KB · Views: 38
And then I just received this Elysian Park "Matt Tote" and it is the perfect elephant grey I have been looking for... the leather is so smooshy & soft:heart:Also, it has gorgeous blue suede lining, but it is still really light!
When I searched grey bags on ebay I saw this and remembered another PFer had mentioned this brand a while back (think she got one at a sample sale) and I want to thank you whoever you are for turning me on to this designer:smile:!

Attachments

• IMG_1163.jpg
    IMG_1163.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1168.jpg
    IMG_1168.jpg
    122.4 KB · Views: 48
  • IMG_1169.jpg
    IMG_1169.jpg
    137.4 KB · Views: 44
Beautiful bags! I also own an Andrew Marc -- the "Lola" in chocolate -- and love it to death. Great quality and such wonderful smooshy leather. Your "Vibe" is a keeper. That gunmetal color looks intriguingly understated.

I appreciate the kind words! Forgot to mention the best part- the deals! The Andrew Marc retails for $495 and since there was a Sharpie mark on the exterior I got it for $154 (cannot see the mark unless you latch the bag- which I never do :smile:
The Elysian Park (a $400-ish bag) was new with tags and I hit the BIN for $200...
Thanks for sharing in my excitement:flowers: