*Please come & feast your eyes on this baby!* ~TURQ 05 WORK~

you guys!!!! thank you for all of your wonderful comments and thoughtful birthday wishes :love:

thank you thank you thank you, asl, Pupster, seahorse, firstclass, bagsnshoo, Serenity, odd, dior24!!!!

esile, what's the good word? did we get it?
angelie, thanks! give me your first-born and it's yours....j/k :lol:
bama-girlie, redney, cate-thank you very much for everything, especially for putting up with my *****ing and moaning about wanting this bag for so long. so say bye-bye to the *****ing....i'll leave the moaning for the DH dept :roflmfao:
helen, yes, how wonderful it is to finally be in DREAMland!!! yippee!!!!
Amour, YAY! thank you, thank you, thank you for always being there for me and my conquests
ltl, my dear, thank you for everything! still on the hunt for my vuitton DREAM though!
Irissy, thanks! and yes, you can have her on loan-must pay with bbag though, cash/checks are not acceptable forms of payment :lol:
chaussure, thanks! but, i can only pull it when DH is NOT around :lol:
chanelissy, thanks! my friend was on the hunt for her own dream bag as well and came across this one from a work colleague ;)
winona, thank you for your kind, touching and heartwarming words. i think you may have me confused with someone else though. if not, could you please tell me the person who gave you the $$$$ to say that, i must give them more $$$$$ :lol: thank you, my dear!!!

oh I am so behind in reading.

CONGRATS Boo!!!!! I love it!!! i just love the 05 Turq, the bigger the bag the better in this color.
So how do you love the work?

Happy late birthday!!!:flowers:

OMG! OMG! OMG! BooYah it is FRICKING gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are one hot mama!!! It looks fabulous on you! And you totally deserve to finally have your dream Turquoise b-bag! I am so happy for you!

Yay Booyah! I'm so glad you finally found your holy grail. The turquoise is so beautiful, and it looks super fabulous on you!

Congrats & Happy Birthday, you lucky lucky girl!

OMG! so sorry for the late thank yous, gals-christie, Libra, HA4E, BlueButterfly! :flowers:

hc-dear, i'm sooooo loving the work style! and it's in my fave color too :love: i love it! i can't stop staring at her!!!
jag-mommy, now i've got to start the hunt for my H dream bag:lol: where's the frickin' waitlist??!!!!!! ;)
mpark-hon, yes, she keeps magenta company :graucho:

thanks again girls for the birthday wishes too and turqey-workey thanks you again for the wonderful compliments :flowers: :love: