*Please come & feast your eyes on this baby!* ~TURQ 05 WORK~

OMGGG!!! Boo baby!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO happy for you!!!!!!! Seriously, I am overjoyed ----- I think I teared a little (out of happiness of course) YAYYYY!!!!!! :love:

thanks so much, orchids, rebeoliva, emila, Tanja, *jennifer*, Bridget, japskivt, merrazu, ocgirl, avery, for the lovely bday wishes and comments on my wonderful friend :flowers: she's a true gem-if we both "played for the other team", we would've been married to each other already, so to speak :roflmfao:

zac, thanks! in conjunction with the celebration, i'll be in my birthday suit as well :graucho:
Swiss, thanks! can you believe it?! she keeps teal company all of the time now ;)
Cal, :lol: love that laundry trick, thanks! but the "gift to him" will never slide-he is by no means "fashion-conscious" and wouldn't know what to do with it. he'd probably use it as a garbage liner in our little bathroom wicker waste bucket :wtf:
hati, thanks! and also for your help-i can be such a retard at times:lol: btw, yes, it's a giraffe coin purse/keychain-thanks!
mimz, thank you! tears of joy came to my eyes as well when i first got her-thanks!!!:flowers:

BOO!!!:yahoo: your bag is absolutely GORGEOUS! i hardly do all caps, but this bag deserves it! i'm so happy for you! have a wonderful birthday!:wlae: :wlae: :wlae:
thanks for sharing your pics. i have to wipe my keyboard now from all the drool.