*Please come & feast your eyes on this baby!* ~TURQ 05 WORK~

1. this beauty came from my best friend who searched high and low for me and ultimately got hold of one while hunting down her own dream bag. and she waited until my birthday (which was on monday) to surprise me :yahoo: all i can say is.......I LOVE YOU, BEST FRIEND!!! :love:

(sorry for the horrible pics-i can't take a pic to save my life. i'm wearing a white cotton top and khaki linen shorts)

Picture 002-res.JPG
  2. OMG Booyah, it is to die for! Congrats on scoring your dream bag and on having such a wonderful Best Friend! I was wondering why you weren't going to go after the one on eBay. I am sooooooo happy for you! :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:

Edited: p.s. happy belated birthday! I am also an August baby!

3. I'll move this Achtung! for you!

4. OMG! OMG!!!! BOO- I am super happy for you!!!!:yahoo: You deserve it!!! It is TDF!!!!:love: What an amazing friend you have... you are a great girl!!!!!!:heart: :flowers: :wlae:

5. Why move it to "achtung"? I thought that was to bring people's attention to items that are available for sale ... this one is already purchased ....

Wow ... you've really got a great friend, BooYah ... that is just beautiful!

6. OMG, i am going thru hell trying to re-size my pics. the one that's posted up there looks so retarded :lol: lemme try this again....oy...this pic was not even included above :hysteric: :lol:

bbag 007-rsd.JPG
  7. SMOT, this isn't an auction-this is MINE :lol: :yes: ;)

8. Oh congrats!!!! I am soooooooo jelaous!!
    I love the bag and look great on you.
    What a fantastic friend!!!!!!!! :yahoo: :heart: :p

9. Congratulations! It's perfect!!:yahoo: :yahoo:
    And your friend is so sweet!

10. it says this in the Achtung title
    I didn't realize we were only allowing current items for sale{?}
    I thought it was for 'finds' whether for sale or that were purchased! LOL!

Have I been misunderstanding this sub forever!?

I can move it back if I need to! :yes:

11. ohhhhhhhmyyyyyygoddddddd!!!! im soooo happy for you!! its such a beautiful color!!!

12. Swanky, i think Achtung is only for items that are currently selling on eBay, online websites, authorized retailers, etc:shrugs: can you please, please move my thread back under the regular balenciaga discussion forum-my bag ISN'T for sale :roflmfao: ;) :lol:

13. yay!!! very happy for you. looks great on you.

is your best friend a PFer?

14. BooYah, WOW! that's gorgeous. :swoon:

15. Congrats BooYah!! And a late Happy Birthday!