Please cast your vote for the winner of LV Tote War!

?

Need your vote! list by alpha order

1. Azur Saleya MM

2. BH

3. Damier Saleya MM

Multiple votes are allowed.
Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So~ after lusting after many wonderful pictures of LV totes, i came down w/final 3 and need your input of which one to get-my fabric Gucci tote is ready for retirement anytime after serving me for the past 4 years:crybaby: , please keep in mind this tote will be my one and only brown tote, so it needs to be casual and dressy friendly:sweatdrop: .

BH-most casual of all 3, easy access, but no zip, like the size (same thickness from top to bottom), shape, lining, and it's adjustable buckle, flat strap=comfortable/stay put, not a fan of vachetta strap

Azur Saleya MM-still more on the casual side, rolled handle=painful when carry heavy contents/not narrow-shoulder-friendly? not a fan of up side down triangle shape or vachetta strap, don't have even thickness from top to bottom, but like the freshness of Azur color combo, don't give the 'heavy' impression, KWIM:shrugs:

what do you think?

Damier Saleya MM-more on dressy side, rolled handle=painful when carry heavy contents/not narrow-shoulder-friendly? not a fan of up side down triangle shape, don't have even thickness from top to bottom, but it's vachetta free and love the red lining....

2. I like the shape of the BH best... but love Azur... mh... ............... BH :yes:

3. Azur Saleya:yes:

4. Azyr Saleya or the BH

5. Azur saleya!

6. bh all the way.

7. i'd really appreciate if you can post the reason(s) of why you pick the winner and why the other two didn't get your vote. :flowers:
    forgot to mention i can get the Damier saleya mm the price of PM ^^:

8. <-- Damier Saleya MM :yes:

1. No vachetta = maintenance and worry-free.
    2. New longer handles make it a perfect shoulder bag. Rolled handles are not painful on the shoulder at all (and I have the shorter version!).
    3. Zipper.
    4. Beautiful red lining.
    5. No vachetta/patina issues.
    6. Can be worn with casual or dressy attire.
    7. Is pretty indestructable and can hold a ton!
    8. Did I mention NO VACHETTA??? LOL!!! ;)
    9. Holy moly! You can get the MM for the price of a PM? Get it NOW!!!:nuts:

9. I love Azur but in this case I totally agree with lvmhgirl, so my vote goes to Damier Saleya too.

10. I had a tough time choosing between the Damier Saleya MM and the BH! I love both. I just bought the Damier Saleya MM for myself, and I'm planning to buy the BH for my mom within the next month or 2. It's also on my wishlist! I think the BH is the greatest tote - it's the most comfy and I love the style of it. I just wish it came in Damier! I prefer Damier to mono, and I love that the Saleya has such a classy look. I'm as undecided as you!

11. I agree!!

12. azur saleya
    !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

13. GO BH GO GO ! :graucho:

14. I agree with this also, no vachetta is a big plus!

15. I chose BH because I think this is the most comfy. The Damier Saleya MM is a very close second.