Please be honest, what do you think of my new color/cut?

Very nice! I don't mind either blond color on you, but I love the cut on the second pic. Do you have a front pic of new cut? I love the bang and I'd like to get the same kinda cut!

i love the new cut and color! i, too, had gone 'too blonde' for my skintone and just made the switch to a very dark brunette color. the more golden blonde is much better for your skintone and the cut is very nice.

I LOVE the cut. I think the darker color looks good on you. I think you could go with some even blonder highlights (just a few) if you wanted to. The totally blonde look did wash you out a bit - but it was a pretty color.

Very nice! I don't mind either blond color on you, but I love the cut on the second pic. Do you have a front pic of new cut? I love the bang and I'd like to get the same kinda cut!

I would take a front picture for you, but I typically don't straighten it (I get split ends super easily, so I try not to use any straighteners or heat such) very often and I wear it wavy. I've actually been pulling the bangs up, and to the side, and that looks great as well.

If you're looking for the cut, what my stylist (Kate!) did, was she pulled them to the side, depending on which side you like your bangs, and then cut them on an angle. So, they aren't a straight cut, across-the-brows bang. So, the ones over where I part mine are very very short, and the ones closer to the rest of my hair are longer. And then she went through and cut them very "choppy" so, even if I were to squish all my bangs flat against my forehead, you can see the different lengths.

Here is the picture that she used to show me what she was going to do: It's Reese on the cover of Elle.

elleci8.jpg

By hatshept at 2007-10-10

I love the new cut and color on you!! And you do look a lot like Reese (we should all be so lucky!). It doesn't look like a run of the mill blond--it looks stylish and natural--very flattering, but it looks like you have good hair and bone structure to start with. Yay you!

I really like the new cut, that's honest!

As for color, I think you can pull both colors. I keep looking at the pics to see which one's better, and at the end I must say that I like your new look altogether.