please authenticate this vintage Tods bag

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bag looks good, nice bag too.
    To 100% sure ask the seller for apicture os the back of the zippers and of the inside zipped compartment where it should say Made in Italy.
    Hope you win!
  2. Just noticed that the seller states the Lampo is in fact on the back of the zipper, guess someone asked. The expresso color in the TOD's is realy nice.
  3. WOW! so fast!!!! thanks alot. seller told me there is no made in italy marking anywhere. is that a problem? Could the tag have fallen off or is it so old that there never was a marking in the first place? I will ask for the picture of the zippers but what should I look for? Any idea how old this style is? Thank you again.
  4. I have a very early TOD'S tote and this is what the tag inside look like

Maybe she just overlooked it since it's buried in the side of the bag. As long as there is no tag saying something like Made in China, I think it is okay.

I think you are safe with this bag, I have seen the style before.
  5. Thank you, thank you. thank you. So helpful. You really are so knowlegeable about, do you think I shouldn;t get this bag if the tag is missing? help me decide...thanks. I love this bag but just want to be sure.
  6. Personally, I would be inclined to bid on it.
    Good luck!
  7. Thanks so much!!! I will let you know ;)
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.