Please authenticate this chanel purse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I f im in the correct place finally to authenticate a chanel purse, plz all replies are welcome. If not, ive been to chanel authenticity and find nowhere to post a thread only replies , so I hope i hit it this time.

I have a black chanel purse, been told is pre-holgram time and its vinatge. Was told only time they engraved any serials on magnetic snap closure, was at this time. On the button part of the magnetic snap enclosure reads engraved P.A.T. 90816, and around same corner of closure engraved K-Soung. other than that, lasrge CC's on front of purse, cc'c on metal ball thatn holds leather tassel, cc on change purse inside which is intact, and chanel label w/ circled R. Thats all I can go by, dont know my chanels, but if you do plzfeel free to reply w/ as much info if u can. Id really appreciate it. thankyou.

if vintage, its in flawless condition:smile:

2. i have been there, cant attach attacments only http/ ty for patience w/ me ive ben on and off of here for 2 weeks, and frustrating us both

3. oh boy :biggrin: We've posted the link for you numerous times. . . you should not start a new thread for these questions everytime.
    The thread we keep taking the time to locate and link for you is where you post.
    Click on "Reply" and add your question to the thread please.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.