Please authenticate this chanel purse

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Found this purse while cleaning of course, dont remember where i got it, ever using it, ect. Dont know if its replica or authentic. Have been all over asking questions. Maybe someone on here can assist me. Purse has cc logo on front and on metal ball which has tassel hanging from it, also on metal piece to open change purse attached on inside. It has chanel label on inside w/ capital R circled , i guess meaning registered. Everyone ive spoke to has told me, anyone can throw those on, and make it a replica. The only thing I have to go by is the fact that on the metal snap enclosure engraved are some letter and numbers. here they are-

P.A.T. 90816 and K-SOUNG

other than that, I have no clue, maybe someone on here can tell me something.

replica or not- I have no use for it. if its a replica and I was to sell it as flawless-? $
    if its authentic- id be floored- and would have no idea what its worth.

It would be hard for me to send photos, because everything resemples a chanel (replica or not) to my understanding, besides those engraved number on metal snap enclosure. Please respond id helpful- and Merry Christmas to all.:cursing:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.