Please assist me with a matching wallet

1. What OTHER wallet (besides the zebra ones) would match this purse?? Just trying to save some money!
    Hamptons Large Signature Zebra Tote 11561.jpg
  2. what about this one??

3. Be right back... (insert theme from Mission Impossible) :p

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the one that CoachGirl84 just posted!! :tup:
  4. I know u said no to the zebra one but its awesome looking!!

5. or...

6. See thats why I ask you girls!!! LOL
  7. I just looked and I don't think you are going to find anything cuter than the ones CoachGirl84 posted. I think you could do a khaki signature with white leather trim but I think the green leather and big brass turnlock would be gorgeous with that bag!! :drool:
  8. when are you going to get your new tote??

9. aww thanks.. I am in love with the matching zebra one its adorable:heart:.. lol i'll shut up now I am not help :flowers:
  10. [​IMG]
  11. I ordered the tote and matching slim wallet today and I will be getting it on Wednesday, but I was trying to see if there is anything less expensive. I do like the green but it only saves me $20 So is that worth losing the Zebra?

12. I am not feelin the heritage line
  13. I bought this one..... I am just looking at other options
  14. Personally, I think the zebra wallet is too matchy matchy. I like the solid color one better and I think you could use it with more. :shrugs: That's just totally my opinion, though.

15. oh so you already ordered the zebra one??? I would just keep it $20 isnt that big of a difference plus you get what you really want.. do you think this bag can be worn with any outfit?? I love this bag its so cute:drool: