Please advise Chloe Experts: Is it normal for my Tan Silverado to discolor/darken?

evychew

Jan 16, 2007
Hi,

This is my first thread in the Chloe forum,:wlae:I was hoping I could get some advice from all you lovely ladies. I bought a tan silverado a few weeks ago (will post pics later tonight! i've just been busy with school), and it seems to have gotten at least a shade or two darker! Is this normal? It's only been a few weeks? I don't usually store it in the sleeper, however. TIA:cutesy:

Do you live in a humid environment? I noticed that sometimes my leather bags will change colors based on that alone because of the humidity. Otherwise the color shouldn't be changing just hanging out in it's dustbag...

hmm. I live near SF in Berkeley. I don't know if that's considered humid. LOL. Maybe that is it though; I am always too lazy to put it away in the dustbag.

Will the color keep discoloring? eekz.

retake them with lower resolution or go into a photo editing software and re-size the picture! if all that fails you can e-mail them to me and I'll re-size them and send them back to you!

here's one more! sorry I couldn't fit it all in one post. I can post modeling pics later tonight, if anyone is interested. :yes:

Attachments

• tansilverado2.JPG
    tansilverado2.JPG
    132.1 KB · Views: 52
I think that it looks really pretty! I am not sure about the darkening though. . . I only have paddies. I can't imagine that if it has darkened that it would get too much darker than that though.