Plaza Too/SA Took My Order By Phone!!

1. In an earlier thread, I posted an email from Plaza Too, advertising an additional 50% off of already reduced items for "in store" purchases only. Since I live in NC, I called one of their stores to inquire about ordering by phone, and a lovely individual by the name of "Wendy" took my order!! She took the time to look over the sale handbags for me, giving me the name and a description of each, as well as the price. I decided on the Anna Corinna City Tote(large-steel gray), and paid about $148, including the $8 shipping fee! Wow, I feel lucky. She was soooo nice and helpful. Wendy is located at the Westport , CT store at 203-454-4719, if anyone is interested. Plaza Too has numerous other stores, and the stock may vary from one to the other. Here are the store phone numbers, locations, and hours.

IN STORE ONLY SALE AT ALL PLAZA TOO LOCATIONS.
    TAKE AN ADDITIONAL 50% OFF THE SALE PRICE.

BRONXVILLE • 64 PONDFIELD ROAD • BRONXVILLE, NY 10708
    TEL: (914) 337-8050 • EMAIL: bronxville@plazatoo.com
    STORE HOURS: MON-FRI 9:30-6:30 SAT 9:30-6 SUN 12-5

GREENWICH • 68 GREENWICH AVENUE • GREENWICH, CT 06830
    TEL: (203) 618-1023 • EMAIL: greenwich@plazatoo.com

LARCHMONT • 1924 PALMER AVENUE • LARCHMONT, NY 10538
    TEL: (914) 834-2792 • EMAIL: larchmont@plazatoo.com

MT. KISCO • 53A SOUTH MOGER AVENUE • MT. KISCO, NY 10549
    TEL: (914) 241-1854 • EMAIL: mtkisco@plazatoo.com

NEW CANAAN • 145 ELM STREET • NEW CANAAN, CT 06840
    TEL: (203) 972-1800 • EMAIL: newcanaan@plazatoo.com

NYC - Upper West Side • 2231 BROADWAY @ 79th STREET • NEW YORK, NY 10024
    TEL: (212) 362-6871 • EMAIL: bway@plazatoo.com
    STORE HOURS: MON-FRI 10-7 (THURS OPEN 'TIL 8) SAT 10-6 SUN 11-6

NYC - West Village • 571 HUDSON STREET • NEW YORK, NY 10014
    COMING SOON SPRING 2007

RYE • 35 PURCHASE STREET • RYE, NY 10580
    TEL: (914) 967-1063 • EMAIL: rye@plazatoo.com

WESTPORT • 125 MAIN STREET • WESTPORT, CT 06880
    TEL: (203) 454-4719 • EMAIL: westport@plazatoo.com

2. Oh my, thank you so much for the info! :yahoo:

3. Wow!!!!!!! Great deal :yahoo: Do you know if they had any of the mini's and what the price was on those? Thanks, and enjoy your new bag! :rolleyes:

4. I can't recall whether or not Wendy said that she had any mini's. She did offer me a couple of Kooba's and IF bags. You might also try calling some of their other locations as they may have something else available. I started to, but I keep trying to break this addiction. It's a given....if I call them, they are certain to have something else I want. "WILLPOWER" "WILLPOWER". Man, this is tough!!

5. ooh there are some within an hour or twos drive

self control, must maintain self control

6. Congratulations! You are very lucky; I just called to Westport , CT store and I've been told (by other SA, not Wendy) that they don't accept phone orders and I must come to the store in person.
    Congrats again!

7. Did you ask to speak with Wendy at the CT store? That is totally unacceptable, in my opinion. If that were their policy, then it should have been stated in the email I received. Obviously, they are aware that many of their newsletter recipients are not necessarily in NY or CT!! Were I you, I would call back to that store and speak with the manager, and I would also call each and every store listed for Plaza Too. Don't give in that easily, please. They ought to be happy that they are selling the merchandise.

8. aw i wish i read this earlier but now they're closing in 2 hours and i'll just have to wait till next week =[ i hope there's still something left for me!

9. Thank you bagachondriac vbmenu_register("postmenu_1774198", true); for the encouragement! No, I didn't ask for Wendy, I expected all SAs to be that nice :smile: I'll probably call back Monday; also I'm going to try other locations. Gray AC city tote for that wonderful price worths some effort. Thanks!

10. I spoke with Wendy a few minutes ago ( She is sooo nice! ) she said that other stores will do the phone orders with no problem. She even gave me the phone numbers of 2 of the PlazaToo stores that had the bag I wanted.

11. i ordered over the phone too when i ordered over the phone for a pair of mj mouse flats on sale. great customer service!

12. Must sit on hands... I am so tempted!!

13. Hi Novosibirsk, did you attempt to call any Plaza Too location today to inquire about ordering by phone? I feel certain that if you again call the CT store and speak with the manager that you'll be able to. I will keep checking this thread today for an update. Good Luck!!

14. Just called 3 of the Connecticut stores, none had any of the bags left.

15. I guess, no luck for me this time. Someone from MUA called to all PlazaToo locations to figure out they are completely out of AC City totes (wich I wanted). I wish I read your first post earlier yesterday.
    Thanks again! Enjoy your new bag :smile: