playing around with my bandeau

1. ok, so the thread about it's uses got me to take my bandeau out on the town. i wore it on my illovo. then when i got home i payed with some looks in my hair and around my neck. here are some pics.

IMG_3692.JPG IMG_3693.JPG IMG_3694.JPG IMG_3696.JPG IMG_3701.JPG
  2. last one

IMG_3702.JPG
  3. beautiful scarf! thanks for sharing the different ways of using the bandeau!

4. Lovely scarf.
    It looks good in every photo!

5. Cute scraf!

6. isn't it pretty? i really want a moka bag. i wasn't sure it would look right on damier but i think it does!

7. Looks very nice on your ponytail.

8. very nice, great pics! When I get a bandeau I'm going to try wearing it in my hair too.

9. aw thanks pink. which looks better- the bow or leaving it long. i was afraid the bow was too kiddish.

10. cute! thanx for sharing!!

11. Really like it on your ponytail! Does anyone with short hair have a modeling pic...maybe has a head band or tied more in back?

12. i tried a headband but my hair is too slick for it. sniffle. i can't even wear anything that way....

13. try to tease the crown of your hair, and add a few bobby pins by your ear. Also don't tie it too tight as a headband, it will look great! I love that bandeau!

14. so pretty..love it..

15. omg! I love how you tied it in a butterfly knot on your neck!!!! so nice! :biggrin: