Platform sandals needed!!!

1. I am a bridesmaid for a wedding and I want sandals with a lil platform and a large heel. I want 4 1/2 or 5" sandals that are dressy and I don't want them to look stripperish. PLEASE HELP!!!
  2. i think louboutins have the best platform & high heel.
  3. couldn't agree more! heres a fabulous pair of Louboutins ! & in the sale too!

Can you give me a little more info? Where abouts are you, what colour/ length is your dress? Anythign specail in the ceremony? (we have one lady getting married on a beach her so we had to pick her shoes accordingly!)

I'll gladly help you find some more if you can give me a little more info.
  4. ^^^^^ those shoes are nicccccce :love:
  5. Minnie darl, any more news on the shoes? have you found any yet?
  6. no I haven't those are nice. The dress is champeigne color and its down to the floor.
  7. THis shoe above are cute
  8. ok! I'll get right on it!
  9. any other suggestions maybe something satin, or with rhinestones?
  10. Gina for satin and crystals and they are comfy too!
  11. ok, these are a little casual but still fabulous! Eva Longoria wore them to the superman prem. & I'm dyyying for a pair $298 at Nordstrom Sturat weitzman 'Crafty' is their name;

[​IMG]:love: :love: :love:
  12. not dressy enough , althought I might get them for every day.
  13. I'm rushed off my feet at work right now but give me a hour or two & I'll see what I can find!:biggrin:

Am soooo looking forward to this hunt!:biggrin:
  14. ok! have been having a look round! & I must say, its not easy. Most of th platforms do seem to be either ultra casual, or stripper! not a goo look for a wedding! I have found a few some are ok, but mainly due to desperation I've included a few long shots! ok;

[​IMG] [​IMG]

the wooden sol makes them look casual but the strappy detailing is soooo fabulous I toughit it cancelled the casual out :biggrin:

£450. Net a porter.

these are a little on the stripper side of things but it may just be me ;

[​IMG] $130. Nordstrom they are satin, btw.

these are Guess $85! & actually kinda nice!

[​IMG] again I found them at Nordstrom

Miu Miu £215 Net a porter;

Jimmy Choo £360. Maybe a little too 'Bride'?

probably too casual, but Kors £250;