Plastic Surgery Clinics in Korea ***read 1st post before posting***

Hello CurlyCat,

I've done many whitening treatment in Korea. I usually do the basic whitening injection or some people called it Beyoncé Injection. It's just an IV drip that goes into your arm. You lay down for 20 minutes while receiving the drip. Fairly simple procedure. I, personally, think it works best for people with light skin. You can see immediate result especially on your body but for face it usually takes up to 2 weeks to see anything. If you have darker skin, they recommend 10 sessions. You can do 2 sessions in a week so 10 sessions would require 5 weeks in Korea. I usually pay 50,000 won equivalent to around $50usd for each session. Hope this help!
Thanks for sharing!! Can I get them at PS clinics/Hospitals?

Guys,

Do you know if it is possible to pay the surgery with card? I heard that if you pay your surgery with card the clinic will add 10 % tax on top of the price. Is this true?

How does the ATM work in Korea? Is it possible to withdraw 3 million won in cash from the ATM? Do you get good exchange rates if you withdraw the money from the ATM?

Thanks in advance.

Yes dear I'm from UK, I honestly had the best serviced offered to my by Comfort zone surgery in Istanbul.

I am in Seoul now, and did multiple surgeries (v-line,forehead implants, chin implants) last week at Cindrella through doctorfinder!

All major clinics have translator and they communicate via email.
I was expecting more professional service from docfinder! Or maybe I'm just spoiled after using comfort zone surgery in turkey!

Guys I can't comment now as I'm heavily swollen,
:smile:
here is my email: [email protected]

HI!! I am considering doing vline at cinderella too, do you mind sharing your experience? Thanks

Guys,

Do you know if it is possible to pay the surgery with card? I heard that if you pay your surgery with card the clinic will add 10 % tax on top of the price. Is this true?

How does the ATM work in Korea? Is it possible to withdraw 3 million won in cash from the ATM? Do you get good exchange rates if you withdraw the money from the ATM?

Thanks in advance.

I heard you need to pay 10% VAT of total price both cash and credit card. But you can refund it at the airport. ^^
I think withdrawing the money from ATM might be difficult. Your bank should cooperate with the bank in Korea.
You'd better bring USD dollar and exchange it in Korea. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Thanks for your reply. I didn't know that i need to pay 10% VAT of total price even if i pay cash. I think it is better for me to pay with card because i don't like having cash with me when i am traveling. I prefer to pay with card because it doesn't matter i have to pay the 10 % VAT anyway.

Do you know how i can get a refund at the Seoul airport?

Thanks for your reply. I didn't know that i need to pay 10% VAT of total price even if i pay cash. I think it is better for me to pay with card because i don't like having cash with me when i am traveling. I prefer to pay with card because it doesn't matter i have to pay the 10 % VAT anyway.
Do you know how I can get a refund at the Seoul airport?

Some clinic might not ask you to pay VAT if you pay in Cash. But one clinic I visited asked me to pay.
I heard you could get the refund VAT at the Incheon airport. But you might not refund all the money you paid.
You need to check it with the clinic where you want to visit. :smile::smile:

Some clinic might not ask you to pay VAT if you pay in Cash. But one clinic I visited asked me to pay.
I heard you could get the refund VAT at the Incheon airport. But you might not refund all the money you paid.
You need to check it with the clinic where you want to visit. :smile::smile:

Do you know if i have to pay the 10 % VAT if i have my plastic surgery done at JK or JW? I don't like having cash with me when i will be traveling all the way from Europe. I just think it is safe to pay with card.

The exchange rate between the euro and krw is bad now, that is the reason why i don't want to pay with cash. If i pay with cash, i have to bring 2500 euro and it will give me approximately 3.07 million krw at Korea Exchange Bank.

I will not pay more than 3 million krw for my upper or lower blepharoplasty with ptosis correction.

Do you know if i have to pay the 10 % VAT if i have my plastic surgery done at JK or JW? I don't like having cash with me when i will be traveling all the way from Europe. I just think it is safe to pay with card.

The exchange rate between the euro and krw is bad now, that is the reason why i don't want to pay with cash. If i pay with cash, i have to bring 2500 euro and it will give me approximately 3.07 million krw at Korea Exchange Bank.

I will not pay more than 3 million krw for my upper or lower blepharoplasty with ptosis correction.

I hadn't been those two clinics, so I don't know about it. Sorry ::
Why don't you send an e-mail and ask about it? :amuse::amuse:

Hi everyone :smile:

I'm going to Korea on August 22nd and am planning to do the following surgeries:
V-line, zygomatic reduction, eyelid revision, nose tip refinement
Arm & leg liposuction

I'm very nervous and am going all alone. I have a few appointments set up already at:
ID - face and body
TL - face and body
The Line- body only
Cinderella - face and body

Does anyone have any recommendations for certain clinics/ doctors? I plan on spending my first week going to as many consultations as possible until I find the doctor I feel most comfortable and secure with, but there are so many clinics to choose from it's hard to narrow it down.

Anyone going to be there late August / early September?

Any advice / suggestions are much appreciated :smile:

Hi everyone :smile:

I'm going to Korea on August 22nd and am planning to do the following surgeries:
V-line, zygomatic reduction, eyelid revision, nose tip refinement
Arm & leg liposuction

I'm very nervous and am going all alone. I have a few appointments set up already at:
ID - face and body
TL - face and body
The Line- body only
Cinderella - face and body

Does anyone have any recommendations for certain clinics/ doctors? I plan on spending my first week going to as many consultations as possible until I find the doctor I feel most comfortable and secure with, but there are so many clinics to choose from it's hard to narrow it down.

x
Any advice / suggestions are much appreciated :smile:

Last edited by a moderator: