Plastic on handles of bag from E-Lux

1. So, I bought my first LV from and it came shipped with plastic on the handles. Is this common? I've seen other posts where people have commented that authentic LV's should not have this plastic. I thought this was strange since I know that E-Lux is a reputable dealer. Has anyone else had this happen to them?
  2. ELuxury sells ONLY authentic LV. It's not true that authentic LVs should never have this plastic because almost all of the bags come with plastic on from France/Spain/etc. but it's the SAs' jobs to snip them off before selling a bag to a customer. Sometimes the plastic is left on and therefore this should not be taken as an indication of a counterfeit bag. And yes, there are other members whose bags have had plastic on the handles.
  3. ^Yup, exactly what Karman said.
    I don't want to disclose details about HOW they're wrapped because we have lurking fake makers here, but suffice it to say that they're wrapped a different way.
    As long as you got it from elux, you're fine.
  4. Karman and BabyDoll, thank you both for your quick responses! I appreciate it. Just wanted to make sure I was good. :smile:
  5. You're welcome!
    No worries, it's better to be safe than sorry. :yes: