Planning trip to disney....what bag?

I totally agree with the Prada nylon-chic yet practical. (Those orange and brown ones are nice) Earlier this year I saw a woman carrying an MJ stam at Disney World in line for "it's a small world". My first thought was "ooh, stam!" and my second was "damn, that looks heavy!"

I'm at Disneyland right now with my parents (staying at the Grand Californian) and I have my medium pink Chanel Ligne Cambon tote. My mom has her black multicolore LV Speedy. I actually come up here a lot and previously, I've used my LV Cerises Speedy. I always need a place to put an extra pair of shoes or something anyway. If you're not planning on going on a lot of crazy rides, it's fine to take a bag like that. I'd go with something more durable though if you're really scared of ruining it (maybe something Epi?) Good luck though :smile:

Selena you crack me up!
But a lot of great suggestions out there, for anybody else wanting to "go amusement park!" I always like the wallet-on-a-string type thing myself, but that's because my DH always carries the backpack full of stuff! :lol:
But then I'm the one that goes on the rides with the kids, he's a big chicken so that's his job/punishment!:wacko: :lol:

Lvbabydoll said:
I'm at Disneyland right now with my parents (staying at the Grand Californian) and I have my medium pink Chanel Ligne Cambon tote. My mom has her black multicolore LV Speedy. I actually come up here a lot and previously, I've used my LV Cerises Speedy. I always need a place to put an extra pair of shoes or something anyway. If you're not planning on going on a lot of crazy rides, it's fine to take a bag like that. I'd go with something more durable though if you're really scared of ruining it (maybe something Epi?) Good luck though :smile:

ohhhh an epi....hmmm choices!
Selena

Selena said:
Oh no...what bag should I take to disney???????? I might be naked without a LV but I dont think I want to schlep a LV around the parks. Oh no...what to do!

Selena

Hey and welcome to our neck of the woods! Whe we go, I usualy uses a small floppy MC leather backpack. Easy to tote around and frees up your hands
When you coming down, Selena?

Lorri-G said:
Hey and welcome to our neck of the woods! Whe we go, I usualy uses a small floppy MC leather backpack. Easy to tote around and frees up your hands
When you coming down, Selena?

Mid Fall sometime.
Will PM when time gets closer!

Selena

When I went last fall I carried a cute tote bag from American Eagle Outfitters, and they're cheap they range from $15-$34.50. The only bad thing was that since mine is pink and white striped, it got all dirty from the water rides.

Next time I go I'll probably carry my LeSportsac messanger bag, which I reccomend only because it won't get all dirty and gross, and they're waterproof, I think.