Planning trip to disney....what bag?

1. Oh no...what bag should I take to disney???????? I might be naked without a LV but I dont think I want to schlep a LV around the parks. Oh no...what to do!

Selena

2. i think i vaguely remember swanky saying she was taking the gucci belt pack?.......seems like a really great hands-free option :p

3. Do you have a small shoulder bag? Like a pleaty or mini pleaty or pochette? I'm in love with my mini pleaty. It's good for on the go.

4. Yah, anything that can keep your hands free. May be a shoulder bag.

5. I guess this means I have to buy a new bag...darn darn darn :smile:
    Selena

6. Do you plan to ride? How old are your children? I vote for speedy! (I know I always say that!) I say this because you won't have to worry about the bag and no one can pick pocket a bag that is hand carried.
    Also-- if you have a child in a stroller speedy easily fits underneath!!

7. I have three kids 5, 12, 12 and speedy wont work. I do the rides ALOT! We do all the water flumes and get soaked. So I guess I have to carry a crappy bag. But I will be rocking some hot Chanel Sunnies! LOL

Selena

8. i wouldn't take ANYTHING nice. not with little, hip-high, sticky, walking time bombs everywhere.

9. I never take any handbag to a theme park. We take a cheapy backpack and/or fanny packs.

10. I ONLY use my nylon Prada messenger bag..as things tend to get wet..so NO leather!!!!!!!!!!

PS- you can borrow mine!LOL! BUT somehow I think you would rather shop for a new one!!!!

11. Ha Ha sooo true!

Selena

PS I am going to go in bag withdrawal.:cry:

12. LOL You got that right Jill!! LOL

Another excuse to shop! like I need one!

Selena

13. I'd sacrifice being stylish and take something that you don't mind getting beat up, rained on or possibly stepped on :p Maybe go to Target and pick up cute, cheap tote that you can carry on your shoulder?

14. :sick: Did you just say Target to me? :cry: Target? I thought you were my enabler? :amazed: You are supposed to drag me into the depths of the shopping abyss :huh: Even Jill suggested Nylon Prada. :idea: But Target? I expected better of you Cristina. :evil:

Selena

15. LMAO!! :nuts::lol::biggrin: