Plan B hobo - anyone buying one?

1. Just curious if anyone has ordered or is thinking of ordering the Plan B hobo? When I first heard about it/saw it - I loved it, then I saw some other pictures and didn't think it was for me. I've now seen some other photos - close-ups and additional views - and I really think I want one now. I think I'll go with Onyx/Charcoal, since I've already ordered an Ocean Nikki, but on the end of a Tangerine MAM and an Ocean Nikki on pre-order, it'll be a while before I can get one.

Anyone else buying or considering buying a Plan B?
  2. I like the Onyx, but it looked very big in the pictures w/ the model on RM's website. There's a picture of a hazelnut or tangerine Plan B in this month's In Style that looks tempting. Although, honestly I prefer the Nikki.
  3. I just got the Onyx Plan B hobo yesterday and it's gorgeous!!!!!
    It looks so much nicer in person than any pictuers I've seen on the website. The leather is sturdy but still soft and has a little shine to it. It's a great size too.(not too small, not too big. I'm 5'2".)
    This is definately one of the best looking bags I have seen. It's different and I'm sure it stands out in a crowd!
    I will try to take pictures later, but I just wanted to say this bag is great and worth trying!:tup:
  4. I've not seen the Plan B in person, but from the pictures, I prefer the Nikki too.
  5. I pre-ordered the Plan B hobo in Tangerine. I like the shape, I think, but I didn't like the two-tone aspect of the ocean and onyx - I think the tangerine is just all tangerine. Also, I'm not 100% sure I like the look of the pockets on the side. I'll report back when I get here!
  6. Where did you find it? I haven't seen one in the online shops.
  7. You can pre-order through luna boston - they are only ordereing 3, and one of them is already mine, so I would call asap!