Plad or Gold Hardware or Both???

Like both! Initially, was interested in PH only (jewelry compliment)...then...birkin w/ GH, kelly w/ PH, and evelyne w/ GH... Now, "open"...completely over my hardware/jewelry match issues...

i buy the hardware that looks best w/ the color. currently i do have more bags w/ PH. and what da heck is a cadena?
h-lemming - a cadena is the Hermes handbag charm - they come in gold and palladium, a new one for every year, there have been pagasus, hippo, Pelican, heart, mediterranean, etc xquisite has the hippo as her avatar pic

Although I may have preferences, I dont think either hardware would "kill" a bag. They all look nice with either hardware. Both my Hermes bags have palladium, but I had a black kelly with Gold h/w and it was gorgeous.

Do you collect bags with one hardware only or purchase the hardware that looks best with the color or what you find available??

If you have both what do you have more of? Do you then purchase both gold and plad cadenas or just one metal to style?

Which hardware do you have more of?

Would you turn down a bag due to hardware? What color combinations would make you turn it down?
I usually go with what hardware would look best with the bag.

Right now I have a kelly and birkin with P/H. I also have a birkin with G/H. And my SO birkin will have G/H.

OK, this thread had really made me realise that i must get over my "everything matching" issues! :s Some of you have DIVINE bags with GH - like Rockerchic's new birkie. Me likey. :yes: BUT I've always worn white gold / platinum / silver. And i wear "cool" colours 'cos they suit me much better. It seems like some kind of fashion developmental issue that i'm not yet mature enough to overcome. :shrugs: Aaargh! It seems silly that I would pass up a perfect bag that may look better with GH just because I feel like it doesn't tonally match... I am going to spend the next few days visualising that I'm carrying a birkin with GH when i get dressed in the morning & see if i can overcome it. :sweatdrop: