Placed my first order at Hermes.com

1. OK, so I paid all this money to get a US shipping address for the scarf sale that went bad.....:cursing:

thought I'd better put it to good use, so I have just placed my frist Hermes.com order.....a pale pink enamel bracelet, wide, palladuim in the alphabet pattern. It's an old pattern, the one with all the critters making the HERMES PARIS letters....

will post pics when it arrives. At this rate, I'll spend all my Brrkin money before I find a Birkin!! See what happens when the Kelly you ask for isn't the Kelly you get....ugh!

2. Well, the consolation prize doesn't sound too shabby. I'd love to see pics!! :smile:

3. Congrats GF! My first Hermes.com purchase was for an enamel bracelet as well, and I was very pleased with the packaging and service!

4. Sounds like everything worked out well in the end! Can't wait to see pics!

5. That does sound pretty! I don't think I've ever seen that one in pink - can't wait to see pics.

6. Oh I looove that one!!! It's so gorgeous! Congrats! :yahoo:

7. Sorry to hear about that scarf situation. But oooh, congrats on your bracelet! Hope it arrives soon in pretty packaging:smile:)

8. hmm, pale pink sounds lovely. Can't wait to see.

9. [​IMG]

10. ^^ I was just checking out the Hermes site for a pic. Thanks for posting it! I think it's FAB! I really love themes with animals (tho not dead ones like on some scarves, lol). And c'mon, you gotta love the Kangaroo, right?:graucho:

11. Lol

12. Congrats, K - that bracelet is gorgeous!! Hermes.com has terrific customer service and fast shipping. Unfortunately, however, it is too easy to get hooked on that website! Bracelets, scarves, tea sets .... Eh, it's all good!:flowers:

13. ^^Thank goodness I don't have a US-based addy. Sometimes it's a curse not being able to get something you may really want.. other times, it's a blessing, saving you from splurging.:lol:

14. Kristie - that's so pretty! Everyone needs a little treat now and then. No worries! hehe

15. Hey Sue...you can use my US address.....I can re-route it to be sent straight to your address.......:graucho: