Pizza rolls and Bagel bites the new GOURMET appetizers

1. I am sorry but I thought this was hilarious so I had to share. I was at Target tonight grocery shopping when I noticed a gourmet appetizers frozen foods section. I eagerly ran to the section as I thought I would find some fun little foods. Instead I found pizza, pizza rolls and bagel bites. LOL I must have missed something as I don't know when these became GOURMET foods!?!:shrugs: :roflmfao:

OT: my SK3 usually takes the most awful pictures but under florescent lighting it actually came out decent looking! LOL

gourmetapps.JPG
  2. UGH!!!! Give me smoked salmon with cream cheese & prawn filling any day LOL

3. LOL, too funny....I lmao when I read about some swanky party (like Tori Spellings baby shower) where the serve this kind of food and think it's sooo cute. I remember one her's was mini corn dogs.

4. The next refridgerated section over was mini corn dogs and eggrolls! LOL :roflmfao:

5. wow! hahaha that's too funny.

6. That is pretty damn funny. Now I am hungry.

7. LOL! Those bagel bite things are awful :yucky:

8. Pizza rolls.....YUMMY YUMMO YUM!! My mother would never let me have them when I was growing up so now I LOVE them!!Would I serve them as an app?? Uh no...would I make a plate full and sit in front of the forum...OH HELL YEAH!! lol

9. Too funny!

10. My husband would agree with the pizza rolls being gourmet. He loves those things!

11. :roflmfao:

12. Silly me! I thought it was mini quiches and filo dough with bleu cheese and walnuts.

13. yummmmmmmmmm

14. Lol thats so funny!

I looooove pizza rolls and bagel bites! Now I can say that I love cooking gourment appetizers in my spare time ;)

15. whatta bout the taquitos? LOL