>>> Pix of My first Chanel!! got it for $750 :o <<<

1. I bought this from eBay for 750usd. The seller said it's unused but I think it has been used but the condition is still spotless perfect as new! So I think 750usd is a good price, am I right???

My first glance, the bag looks tiny and I thought that it should be roomy just about the size of Louis Vuitton pochette. I was wrong!!! It can fit all my basic stuffs, check out the pictures!!!

I tried playing around with the strap which it's designed to have a clip for the chain to be adjustable lenght.(u certainly know wot i mean) It really nice to have it as long strap shoulder bag, short, or removeble as a clutch!!!

I am now really loving it and thinking of getting more in the size but it bright colour like white or red! so if any of you have it pls show me the px...PLSSSS... Tempt me!!! :biggrin:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. And here's the pix... when I put my stuff in the bag!! more roomy than I expected :biggrin:
    [​IMG]

... hmm.. these are my basic stuff in the bag ! sooo impressed!! how can this tiny bag do! wow:biggrin:
    [​IMG]

3. Congrats on your beautiful new bag. Great bargain. Enjoy.

4. so pretty, congrats!!

5. Wow fantastic deal! Retail on those are $1395! Who did you buy it from?

6. What great Bargain!! Congrats!!

7. Congrats!

8. Love your E/W, that's a great find! Congrats and enjoy!

9. Wow - great deal! I just paid $1395 plus tax for the same bag! I want a white one now, too!

10. Great bargain. Congrats on your wonderful purchase... enjoy ur bag..

11. Great steal!!! Enjoy your new bag.

12. Gorgeous!!!

13. You done good girl!!! What a great price for a really nice looking bag. Congrats.

14. what a great deal, congrats!

15. great find!!