Pix of blue python flap and choco marais bowler

u gotta see the bronze clutch in person. no picture can capture the color well enough to do it any justice. i saw the coral python clutch today and i think the metallic python just looks out of this world next to a pastel python...not that i wouldn't want the coral python too if i could swing it hehe.

Larkie -- love you bags so pretty!!!

I've been tempted by the silver python clutch because I'm not really a bronze person, but the silver seems a bit bright vs. the bronze which is really beautiful. The blue is amazing too!!!

Ohhhh, gorgeous additions Larkie!!! :drool: :heart: I especially love the color of the blue python flap... how amazing would that look with jeans, or pretty much anything?! :nuts: Haha, you'll have to carry the essentials, but at least you'll be carrying them in style! :P The leather on the bowler looks sooo nice too, ahh!! Congrats and enjoy! :yahoo:

thanks ladies! i'm home and have been looking at the 2 pythons side by side. the bronze is just brilliant but the metallic finish seems to make the skin a little more fragile. the blue is just much more supple and sturdy. but then again i guess it might also depend on the python teehee, who knows!

jayjay77: do you have a pic of the silver python? wow i bet it's amazing. i wonder how many colors that bag came in! so far i've seen bronze and coral.