Pix from St. Maarten =)

1. Hey gals :smile:

As some of you may already know, I'm visiting St. Maarten! Here are some photos from the other day. Prices here are about 15 - 20% less than the states if you factor in what you're saving on tax!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

And here are some catalog photos! If anyone is interested, please reply to this thread and I will raffle it off :smile:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. Thanks for posting!

4. I love this croc kelly longue. :drool: Thank you for the pictures. :tup:

5. I can't wait to visit there. We've had a cruise scheduled for over a year. I'll be there the day before Thanksgiving.

Unfortunately, I will not be buying any bags this trip. I hope for maybe a scarf so that can be my souvenier from St. Maarten.

Lovely scarf.

6. ^Have fun! They don't have much of a handbag collection here. Will you be visiting St. Barth's as well?

7. Beautiful and very elegant scarf! congrats!

8. ^^I am not sure. I heard that you have to have a physical passport to go to St. Barths. My DH and I both have passports, but my sister is traveling with a US Birth Certificate only. How far off St. Maarten is it? Our ship will only be there 12 or 14 hrs. or so.

I would love to go to St. Barths if they'll allow her there with only birth certificate.

9. ^It's a 40 minute boat ride or a 10 minute flight from St. Maarten. It's closed due to low season and reopens in November, so please let me know if you go--I'd love to hear about it!

10. What a cute storefront! Congrats on the scarf!

11. ^^I'll keep you posted. It should be opened by the time I get there. If my sister doesn't need a passport, we'll probably go over.

Sorry mscupcake, I didn't mean to hijack your thread.

12. OOOOH i lovelove your scarf, congratulations and thank you for your st maarten pics and to let us know it is 15-20% off, the more reason to go there :devil: .

13. [​IMG]

This is beautiful

14. Thanks for the eye candy! Love them! Congrats on the scarf too! :smile:

15. Beautiful pictures! Thanks!