Pirata Corriere

1. Does anyone know if the Corriere is available in the Pirata print? I am thinking of getting one because I think Pirata is my favorite print, but since they are no longer available on the lesportsac website, I don't know where to look! Any suggestions? Did Pulse carry Pirata?
  2. Anyone....?
  3. Yup I'm sure corrieres did come in the pirata print.
  4. I found out I can still order it by calling Lesportsac.com, but there are no discounts. Does anyone know if Pulse is having any sale? I emailed Casey yesterday and haven't heard back, but I assume it is because she is really busy!
  5. Well if Pulse still has Pirata Corrieres I would say that it'd be 20% off cuz that's how much the discount for Pirata and Adios Star was way back when. I mean if they're still honoring the discount. Good Luck!!
  6. I don't want to bother Casey too much, as like I said I emailed her last night, but should I call?
  7. Yah it's okay to call. She really is super nice. Maybe she was just too busy to return emails but will have time for a phone call. Call :yes: can't hurt!
  8. i don't think they carry that style at pulse
  9. Oh, darn! Well, has anyone seen this bag at Macy's or Nordstrom's or anywhere?
  10. And does anyone know if JapanLA carried this bag? I have emailed but haven't received a reply yet...
  11. I know they made Corriere in Pirata because I have one, but I don't know where to get yourself one except evilbay :sad: