Food Pinkberry Spell Has Been Cast...

When you get a chance try this combo: regular yogurt with fruity pebbles, mochi (little chewy rice cakes), and strawberries (or any type of fruit). This one is to die for yummy!

I need a Pinkberry fix right now! They said they are coming to the Northwest but not fast enough. I saw photos of Paris Hilton eating at Pinkberry yesterday on the gossip blogs...guess she's getting her fix before she hits the slammer.

So I read in the paper that Pinkberry is getting sued by somebody. Something to do with it not being actual yogurt because it's NOT frozen prior to arriving to the locations.

He's not trying to get money(yeah right) but is attempting to have the owners reveal the secret recipe so consumers can make an informed decision before purchasing...

Still not gonna stop me from my crackberry!!

http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/articles/7437111.html

Pinkberry just opened in Belmont Shores in Long Beach, which was music to my ears since my hometown is Orange County and I didn't want to drive all the way up to LA for a fix...went yesterday and I just loved it....my husband thought it was "just ok." Men!!

That sort of reminds me of a place that opened here called Cherry on Top. It's only got two flavors and a bunch of topings and ways of putting it together. It's also low-cal yogurt.

I'm obsessed with Pinkberry...and thanks, now my tongue and throat are demanding delicious frozen yogurt. In winter, pomegranate was the best topping! Now I get strawberry, banana, and mochi.

There is a site called Red Mango that claims they are the original Pinkberry. Anyway, I wish they would hurry up and come to the Northwest!

It is. Pinkberry's actually a copy of Red Mango, but Red Mango was only in Korea, I think. Pinkberry owners were genius Koreans who thought it'd do well in the states. Goodness, were they right!

We have 2 Pinkberry locations here in Long Beach, and I can ride my bike to both of them!! This stuff is to die for, and I agree that the Korean people who brought it to the states are genius, and possibly should be nominated for the Congressional Medal of Honor...hehe