pink (raspberry?) logo gucci?

1. hello! i have come across a pink logo gucci bag at a local upscale resale shop. i am not worried about the authenticity as the shop is very reputable and from what i know about authenticating gucci bags, i am sure it is authentic. i am wondering about getting information on the bag? none of my research has brought up anything about a pink logo gucci bag. i don't know the name of the style, but it is a small-ish shoulder bag, pink (raspberry?) with the GG logo throughout. i actually don't remember more details about the bag. they are asking $400 for it. it was in perfect condition. i am wondering about the history of the bag? what year pink logo bags were made? limited edition? is $400 a good deal?? much appreciate any information anyone has!! thank you!! :yes:

2. I don't know about pink bags but if you check out the SHARE YOUR AUTHENTICITY KNOWLEDGE thread, I have pics of my Gucci tags. If you can notice the font of the numbers on the backs of the Gucci tags and then compare them to those in the store, that should give you a good idea. Pay close attention to the curviness of the numbers like the 2s and 3s.

3. or is it this color pink? mine is suade and a bit darker than beljwl...

btw, i loveeeeee it! its so much fun! :wlae:

Pics 061.jpg
  4. Here is a hot pink monogram bag of mine.

b4e9_1.jpg
  5. yes, that is similar to the one i saw...similar color, not really the style...the one in the store is larger, though the chain strap may be the same (my memory is soooo bad, I have to go back and get another look)...how long ago did you purchase it? do you think $400 is a good deal for a used one in perfect condition? btw, thanks so much for taking the time to write and post a pic! :yes:

6. I have a light pink satchel logo (color like the first picture shown) which I bought at the gucci outlet about 4 months ago. They usually carry bags from the prior year so I'm guessing it is from last year.

Hope this helps.