Pink Prada bag~ Keep or Sell?

VivaNYC

O.G.
Sep 14, 2006
I don't know if this is the right forum to post this question.. moderators, pls feel free to move me if I'm not at the right pl.
OK. I have a pink Prada leather bag (small bucket bag) I bought at Barneys in NY couple of years back. I don't really use it much these days and was thinking of selling it on ebay or something. (I've never sold anything on ebay so THAT's another issue all together I guess). What I wanted to ask you Prada & miu miu lovers is... is it even worth it for me to sell it, you think? Being that it's a couple of years old? I honestly would not even know how much I should sell it for. What should I do? Just keep it :s?

If you don't use it then you should sell it, but you may need to prepare to take a lost due to its color and age (actually two years is not old at all). If you could include its original receipt (with personal information cross out), it will help to sale. Good luck!

Worth it depends on your expectations and its condition. If you'd rather have a few bucks than the bag, then sell it. If you think you'll go looking for it next season and wish you had it, then keep it. Ebay runs hot and cold and generally, you need something special to get any real $$ -- just having a designer label is not enough. Hope that helps.

I would say if you don't use it, sell it. I don't think 2 years is old at all. I got my prada bag 4-5 years ago with the thought that I may end up selling one day. I keep it in the best condition I can and use it only occasionally. I would get on ebay and try to bring up similar if not the same prada bag and watch the auctions to see how they go. That way you get a general idea of what price to ask for and how popular it is. Then I would take it from there as to if you want to keep or not, if its worth selling. I'm sure being a prada bag you'll definately get some bids. Good luck!