Pink Perfo Bandeau...MUHAHAHAHA!

ambrosia

Mar 19, 2006
I just snagged one off of e-lux, and probaly got one of the last onces since I went right back in with e-bates to try and re add it to my cart and it wasn't there!!!

You have no idea how happy this just made me. I just came back from a calculus 4 review...a 3 hour long calc 4 review and evil evil calc 4 is the only thing standing in my way right now before I GRADUATE on the 25th with my bachelors of engineering degree!!!

Just thought I'd share 'cause I'm super psyched! I also found out today my parents are gonna buy me an LV for graduation...I really want a speedy 25, and I'm torn between Damier and Epi black with the silvery hardware...any suggestions ladies? Which one will wear the best since it will be an everyday bag?

ALMOST DONE! Then I have a job to FEED my ADDICTION!!!! :love:

Here is my Orange Bandeau w/ my Saleya PM:

Anyone knows the correct way to tie it on the bag, still trying to find the right way :blink: any tips would help, heehee:biggrin:

Attachments

• PICT0028.JPG
    PICT0028.JPG
    218.9 KB · Views: 86
love my perfo beandeau fushia :heart: you will love it ! here's a pic of my speedy 25 and 30 wearing there bandeau and twilly ;)

Attachments

• DSC00898.jpg
    DSC00898.jpg
    43.7 KB · Views: 82
boku said:
Here is my Orange Bandeau w/ my Saleya PM:

Anyone knows the correct way to tie it on the bag, still trying to find the right way :blink: any tips would help, heehee:biggrin:

sometimes i tie ribbon it on the handle sometimes i let the bag wear it like a scarf LOLO :biggrin: check out the pics above i posted of my speedy 25 and 30 :love: i just love the bandeaus