Pink Paddington

1. Oh never mind. If you look at the inside of the bag, its not khaki color lining. Its fake. but it looks so real.

2. Aww.. bummer, it's pretty cute. :sad:

3. I think lebagboutique sells real bags

4. Yes, maybe it's a fake, but the colour pink/beige is soooo nice :smile:

5. not all of the bags have a beige lining, some of the new ones have a darker one (2006 chocolate has a dark brown lining)...so it's kind of a tossup as to whether this one is real, because it's the only one i've ever seen of that color.

6. Superbaby, When I spoke to My SA from Balharbour, he told me about the pink one. I said well she had to be wearing a fake! He said it was the owner of the store that was wearing it. She would definately not be wearing a fake. So it does indeed exist. Owner of a serious shop in Balharbour FLA.

7. I've not seen the pink ones on chloe website though.. and i asked my SA from NM and she never heard of it..
    Oh well, i still won't buy it from eBay though. :amuse:

8. I know I have never seen it. I was wondering if my SA was imagining that it was a paddington, but now that I see it from Lebag boutique it kind of confirms that he was right with the bag. I have heard good things about that site too on E-bay though no personal experience.

9. I havent heard of it either, but that would be sooo cute :love: My cruise collection black paddy came in, but I think I'm going to pass on it. The new colors that came out are cute, and I'm falling in love with the cream.

10. Its the same bag, same listing... :huh:

11. The color is craire from fall 05 collection. It's whitish with pinkish tone. The bag is authentic.

12. Wow I had no idea about the pink, but I know the folks at Bal Harbour don't mess around :idea:

13. the seller is located an hour from me; it's just funny because my curiosity has the best of me on where someone could acquire so many authentic Chloe bags in Colorado. :weird:

Maybe they have a contact overseas...I will stick to NAP and Neiman's for Chloe; but the bag does appear legit.