Pink Metallic box

1. Hello! I just bought my first Balenciaga bag....It was on eBay and just wanted some opinions on this bag, it looks really nice....

box.jpg
  2. Congrats! I think it's insanely gorgeous. :yahoo: The color is just spectacular. I bet you're gonna love it to bits and pieces!!! :yes:

3. Thanks, I hope so....I knew I wanted to get a Bbag....And I knew I wanted a pink one....I love metallic so I bought it as soon as I saw it listed. The only thing I was unsure of was the box style...I haven't seen it in real life so any feedback on that style would be great!

4. I have two words for you:

THANK YOU!!!!

That bag was driving me out of my mind. Thank you for putting me out of my misery.

I guess this means that I think your bag is absolutely scrumptious, a great find, and overall TDF. Congrats!!!!

5. I don't own the box, but I've always thought it was such a great style - not too big. The metallic pink is so great too. I think that you'll really enjoy this bag.

6. Decophile, that is so funny! How long were you looking at it? I just saw it this morning....

7. Fabulous!! I was watching that bag, too! Good for you!

8. Great bag, congrats!

9. I hope I get to own a Box someday! It's such a great style, and yours is super-cute! Great first Bbag. :yes:

10. Congrats!! I was watching the auction too! Love metallic pink :heart:

11. awww it's so cute!! :yahoo: congrats!! enjoy her :smile:

12. it's so cute!:tup: congrats on the new bag! :heart::yahoo:

13. Super cute :yes:. Love the color! Never seen a metallic IRL.... I wonder if the leather is just as smooshy as the rest?

14. THe box is a great style I really like it plus I was after this bag too, I finally deicided I would buy it this morning and POUF it was gone.

Congrats you are going to love it!!

15. i think that is such a fun color! cute bag :tup: