Pink, I need pink.

1. I love pink. Any designers have particularily cute pink bags? I've not really seen many :/

2. PINK! I love love love my Chanel Cambon tote. It's really roomy and well . . .I just love the way it looks. I heard they're dcing it so you might be able to pick up one for a discount in Dec/Jan. The rumor is discount will be about 30%.

3. Yes, the Chanel pinks, hot!

4. LV made very cute Pink Vernis a while go ... im sure they're discontinued but u can look for them on eBay ..

5. thank u rose :kiss: :smile:

6. Coach produced some of the new legacy bags in a color called Rose--nice looking pink--

7. I have an awesome Pink croc purse I bought from the Bruberry outlet last year - it's so cute... here's a photo: [​IMG]

It retailed for $695.00 - and I bought it for about $299.00, good deal at the Burberry outlet!!!

8. Juicy has a cute baby fluff!

9. I agree...I actually have been on a hunt for a cute pink bag, too, after I realized(horror of horrors) I had no pink bags. I have not seen any. Literally no store has one. I realize it may not be a fall/winter color but, sheesh.
    BTW, that Poesis bag at the top comes in an adorable orange...that Juicy color is SOOO cute:smile: -I know its not pink, but I had to mention it since it si so unique...

10. Cute describes the Dior Girly line:

[​IMG]
    Dior Girly messenger flap bag

[​IMG]
    Dior Girly mini reporter bag

[​IMG]
    Dior Girly Blossoms flap bag

11. Or the Dior pink Boston bag (one on the right) if you can find it. :yes:

I like the pink without the frills so that's the bag I chose.

Dior 003.jpg
  12. I have lots of pink from kate spade and Coach. I love kate spade's pinks cause they're light and subtle while Coach's colors are more varied and I love their bold pinks.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]