Pink Denim or Preforated Speedy?

gillianna

O.G.
Dec 27, 2005
My dear neighbor wants to buy her first LV bag this week:biggrin: . She wants a with it bag (meaning new style not the regular MG). She wore my Speedy 30 yesterday and loved it--so the Speedy style is what she wants. She is torn between the pink denim speedy and the pink preforated speedy. She is a stay at home mom but a artist on the side. She wears jeans or Lily Pulitzer for dressy occassions. I don't know what advice to give her. I am not a big fan of the preforated Speedy but love the wallet. I love the denim line and want to get the pink shoulder bag for mother's day:lol: (I wish). So if any of you ladies have any of these bags what are your thoughts. I know once she gets one she will be hooked.:biggrin: :biggrin: I am not sure how careful she is with her bags, I mean if you throw them in the backseat of the car all the time will you eventually damage them???

Hi,

I'm new here, but thought I'd chime in...

My sister-in-law has the new pink denim, and it's pretty gorgeous. In pictures I thought it was too sicky-sweet, but in person it's not at all. Plus, it'll "wear" and fade like your jeans and we both love that idea...

Just my two-cents...:smile:

Love love love my pink perf....I will be getting the pink Neo speedy, but I think my love will stay with the the perf....Size wise the perf is ideal. I have the denim neo, it was not my favorite as far as structure. I HAVE to have the pink neo as I wear so much pink I think it will be fun for some of my summer dresses. If I could only have one....perf for sure.