Pink Cherry Blossom Pouchette??

1. Can someone point me to a definitive guide on the Cherry Blossom line? I recently went to a resale shop near the Univeristy here and purchased what at least looks a heck of a lot like a real LV Cherry Blossom Pouchette. The problem is, I've had NO real life, in my hands exposure to LV, so I'd really like to find a website with step by step's, pictures, etc. How is the monogram supposed to look in relation to the hardware, etc? I found a datecode inside, but don't know if it's in the right place or not! I do not have a digital camera, so I cannot post pictures, even though that would be a whole lot easier! I'm truly a noob who saw this and snatched it up before someone else did! I'm not going to tell anyone what I paid yet, until I've figured out if it's real or not! :graucho: Thanks in advance!!!

2. You can post pics on here and we'll tell you if it looks real or not!:idea:

3. I don't have a camera, so I can't post pics...I was hoping to find a site that could walk me thru the process, that showed pics so I could maybe sort of figure it out myself, lol.

4. I have a pink CB pochette. Do you want me to post pics of mine so you can compare?

5. Oh please??? That would help a TON!

6. what is the date code?

7. It is M92649

There's a leather piece inside the bag, with a metal loop thing on it...almost like a place for a key fob or something to. The datecode is on the back of that piece of leather.

8. Hope these help:

PICT3424.jpg PICT3425.jpg PICT3426.jpg PICT3428.jpg PICT3429.jpg PICT3431.jpg PICT3432.jpg PICT3444.jpg
  9. Post pictures and I'm sure that you can get the help you need.

10. Ok, I know that mine isn't real, because along the top edge of the bag, where the pointy things are? Inside the bag I can see the backs of them, but in the pictures of the one above, you cannot. Also, there are screw type things holding in my bow, but it's on the looped part of the bow, not the center part. I also have an interior pocket in mine. And lastly, my datecode is in a totally different place.

Ok, now that I know it's NOT real, I won't cry over the big whopping $15 dollars I spent! :roflmfao:

I figured it wasn't real for $15...but I REALLY wanted one to wear on my birthday night out, and I cannot afford a real one! I will not lead anyone into thinking it's real or anything, but I'll get to wear it one night for my birthday outfit, and then I can give it to my 3 year old daughter, who keeps sneaking into my closet to stare at it!