Pink & Carey

That's really sad, they seemed like a well-matched couple. Hollywood stars *always* blame their careers for keeping them apart for long periods...but, if you knew that was a risk factor going into the marriage, wouldn't you do something about it? Like try to adjust your work lives so you could be together more?

Or maybe H'wood stars just enjoy getting married and then use the "work" excuse as an easy BS way to explain the split.

That's really sad, they seemed like a well-matched couple. Hollywood stars *always* blame their careers for keeping them apart for long periods...but, if you knew that was a risk factor going into the marriage, wouldn't you do something about it? Like try to adjust your work lives so you could be together more?

Or maybe H'wood stars just enjoy getting married and then use the "work" excuse as an easy BS way to explain the split.

I don't know, I think being apart puts a strain like I couldn't imagine. Several of my friends are Navy wifes and their husbands are gone 6-7 months at a time. It is not easy on a relationship, and that is just one part of the couple being gone... not both. They say they do it b/c they would never make their husbands give up what they love to do (they are all career Navy men, officers)!

I hope they try and work it out and just don't give up.
On a more selfish note I hope P!nk won't cancel her tour here next May as my tickets just arrived today.:P