Pink & Black

1. One of my favorite color combos... I love my Rose Spring Street!:love::love::love:

Post Rose Spring Street.jpg
  2. Pretty!!

3. Very pretty! Oh and I love your adorable piggy, too..Soooooo cute! :love:

4. Thanks for looking girlsgottashop...:flowers:

5. Thanks cginny! His name is Louis, and he just got a new home this weekend. He'll now be hanging out with kids and having fun in the mud. He's a really good pig! very posh...

6. Pink with black is always fabulous IMO ... they complement one another perfectly, and the black tones down the pink so it looks more grown up than girlie. You have great taste! :flowers:

7. Hi Veronica :smile: ^You mean Louis isn't living with you anymore? :crybaby:

8. ^^no sweetie, I cried for weeks, but he really bulked up and I had health problems all year and wasn't able to pick him up in the car anymore, It was scary. He went to a really good rescue center where he wil be able to live on a ranch with kids. I'm going to visit him Sunday, i'm sad, but he's in a good place, promise:heart::girlsigh:

9. Thank you pink cupcake, a pinkcupcake would have looked nice next to the bag..... cool

10. so cute!

11. the black makes the pink just pop! Fabulous colour combo :biggrin:

12. cute!

13. very cute!

14. Very chic. I am loving those boots-what I can see anyway. Sorry to hear that Louis isn't living with you but I'm sure that he will be having lots of fun on the ranch.

15. Veronika, so sorry about Louis. I'm glad that you found him a good home, and it sounds like it's close enough that you can still see him sometimes. And congratulations on the new vernis. The spring street is and absolutely adorable bag style, and rose is a lovely color for it. Your vernis collection is growing in leaps and bounds. I can't wait to see what you pick up in January.